As quickly as it went up, the wallpaper came down. Well, not as quickly, but just as painstakingly long. 1.5 days to go up and 1.5 days to come down. The porn room was a great idea, but the room was too little. PLUS the color photos that I chose had an orange-red 70s style tint, which once completed left me totally limited as to what accessories could be put into the room. I couldn’t take it, no one puts baby in a corner, so I had to take it down. The room is *good now. I’ve done a significant amount of work in it, but it is still a bit “uuuh” ::shrug::. I painted the wall blue, which I like but the painting I put on it makes it feel a little “hotel sterile.” I am comfortable with it now because the “mystery room” is code for “room in waiting.” And what THAT means is that it will probably be a nursery in the next two years so I didn’t want to waste significant time and $$ on a room that will be covered with baby zoo animals and primary colors. My update is an improvement, but it’s not the fun room it could be if it weren’t already taken by someone who doesn’t yet exist.
The wallpaper came a-tumbling down